Your browser seems to be outdated
To view this site, please update your browser
Our clients in matters related to commercial contracts primarily include domestic and foreign groups, small and medium-sized enterprises, companies with a cross-border reach or planning cross-border expansion.
At the heart of any successful business lies a robust set of agreements. Failure to enter into a written contract or adapt it to the actual situation and future conditions can lead to conflicts and significant financial losses. Our team holds extensive knowledge and experience in preparing and negotiating complex cross-border commercial contracts in various business sectors. This allows us to anticipate potential risks and minimise them in our contracts.
Our cross-border team is well-versed in the specifics of different business sectors, ensuring smooth alignment of contracts with the business needs of our clients in international environments. We prioritise drafting cooperation contracts that facilitate the development of mutually beneficial relationships, rather than hindering economic activities due to legal nuances.
We help our customers formalise and negotiate all kinds of commercial contractual relationships. For example, we have advised clients on the following commercial contracts:
Our experience and services
Our service includes consultation in the following phases:
- production, sales, service and other commercial contracts;
- contracts for use, including lease contracts;
- authorisation, agency and brokerage agreements;
- consultation and cooperation agreements;
- subcontracting agreements and franchise contracts;
- contracts concerning the creation and use of intellectual property.
In addition, we have supported our customers with issues, such as:
- drafting, commenting and negotiating contracts;
- assessing and managing risks, liability issues;
- updating contract templates in the event of changes (incl. digitalisation);
- resolving disputes both before and during court proceedings;
- training in contract law.
- preparing legal analyses concerning the business environment and overviews of market regulation (e.g. when launching new products and expanding into new markets), assessing and advising on the compliance of activities;
- applying for and amending activity licenses, such as retail sale licenses for alcohol and authorisations for other trading activities;
- issues related to consumer protection and producer’s liability.
We offer a comprehensive service, combining the legal knowledge of our lawyers with the experience of KPMG’s best experts in taxation, business and financial consultation, data protection and many other fields related to contracts.
Managing Partner, Attorney-at-Law, Head of Legal Services
+372 507 9241
Attorney-at-Law, Head of Public Procurement, Administrative Law and Disputes
+372 5596 4555
+372 667 6805
+372 667 6805
Head of Advisory Services, Partner
Head of Tax, Partner
Head of M&A
Head of Transfer Pricing Services, Head of Bookkeeping